60 on 61
60 Planes to Commemorate the 61st Anniversary of the Piper Cherokee
Mass Arrival Pilot Registration & Aircraft Information
All participants receive:
One Burgundy Shirt
Ground Transportation at KCWA, Mosinee, WI
Lunch on Thursday and Friday
Awards Dinner Friday night
Arrival Dinner Saturday night
If you don’t have all of the information on your passengers, please place "T.B.D.” (for To Be Determined) in the field(s). As soon as you have the information please use the contact form and select “Registrar” from the “To:” drop down menu. Provide your N number and all of the new information.
Privacy regulations require that we obtain your explicit consent for the storage and usage of your personal data. Please read and respond before proceeding. You will only see this page once.
We will use necessary measures to protect the security of your data. However, it is impossible for the company to completely guarantee that user data will be immune from malicious attack or compromise; as such, you should understand that your transmission of personal data is always at your own risk.
I understand and agree to the following requirements in order to participate in the Cherokees to Oshkosh Mass Arrival:
• 500 hours total time (Pilots with less hours will be considered based on experience and attendance at a
• 50 hours in Cherokees
• 20 hours within the 90 days prior to OSH is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with a recommended focus on airspeeds and procedures taught at CtO Mini-Clinics
• Meet all currency requirements
• Must provide (uploaded on this website): Proof of aircraft liability insurance; Copy of pilot's license; Copy of current medical (Including basic med)
• Signed copy of Cherokees to Oshkosh Flight Waiver (online) (This MUST be done annually)
• MUST possess and have read the current year NOTAM for AirVenture (will be available under the "Documents" menu when released)
• MUST attend at least one MiniClinic flight training (dates and locations website "Schedule" page). Please note that you MUST be registered to participate in a MiniClinic. You may withdraw from participation at any time within the cancellation parameters in this agreement.
• Arrive at the staging area (KCWA – Mosinee, WI) on or before Thursday, July 22, 2021
• MUST attend the Flight Training on Friday, July 23, 2021
• MUST attend the Safety Briefing on Saturday, July 24, 2021
MUST be considered appropriately trained and ready to safely participate in the Mass Arrival by the CtO leadership team prior to the Mass Arrival departure. While any "no-go" decision will involve full participation by the pilot, all decisions by CtO leadership are final.
I further agree to accept flight decisions made by Cherokees to Oshkosh, Inc. in the event of weather problems or arrival conflicts at KOSH beyond the organization’s control. This may include a delay until the following day (Sunday) or complete cancellation of the Mass Arrival or Airventure. In the event the mass arrival must be cancelled, Cherokees to Oshkosh, Inc. will make a good faith effort to return all unused fees.
There is a $25 cancellation fee prior to June 1. I understand that if I DO NOT notify Cherokees to Oshkosh, Inc. of cancellation before June 1 I will forfeit all fees.